Transcript requests

Official Transcripts

To request an official copy of your transcripts:

  1. Print and fill out the “Transcript Request Form“.
  2. Mail it with a check or money order of $5.00 per transcript payable to “City College”. Send to “Student Account Services” of the campus you attended.
  • The first transcript request is free and subsequent requests are $5.00 per transcript
  • Payments can also be made in person by cash or credit at the Students Accounts Office
  • No request will be processed unless all City College holds (financial, medical, etc.) have been fulfilled
  • Requests will be processed in 7-10 business days in the order received
  • Delays may occur for archived records (pre-1995) and during peak periods
  • Requests without a payment will not be processed until payment is received
  • Transcripts may be ordered by or released to a third party only with prior written authorization from the student (inclusion of a copy of photo identification with signature that accompanies the request)
  • Service turnaround times are related to processing only
  • All transcripts are sent out via regular U.S. Postal Service

Unofficial Transcripts

If you are a student, graduate, or have previously attended City College, unofficial transcripts are available in MyPortal at no charge.

  1. Login to “MyPortal” (if you haven’t created an account follow these instructions)
  2. Click on “ACADEMICS > Degree Audit
  3. Click on “Unofficial Transcript” under “Reports”

Unofficial transcript requests can also be made by filling out the “Transcript Request Form