This is automatic when a student Opens a CastleBranch or Complio Account
You will be asked for your personal information, including your SS#
In the event that a background check returns with a record, it will be reviewed by City College as detailed in the Institutional Catalog. It is advisable that any student who has a criminal record, whether a misdemeanor or a felony, should reach out to the agency that certifies or registers their profession to see if they need to go through a special application process to clear them to sit for the necessary exams.
Visit your PCP or Urgent Care with:
1. The Health Assessment Form
2. List of Health Clearance Requirements. You will need a full lab report for the bloodwork/labs that you complete based on your visit to the doctor. Once your information is available, upload it to the correct section of your CB Account
Again, please refer to the attached document and bring Page 1 and Page 2 to your PCP, or the nearest Urgent Care facility.
Please note regarding Health Clearance:
– Do not worry about CPR Certification at this time. You will receive instructions on how to complete the initial portion with your book list in the orientation e-mail. The supplemental portion will be completed in-person after the start of the program. You will upload your card at a later time.
– The flu shot is mandatory during flu season, October through March 31st.
– Please be aware that some clinical sites may require a Covid vaccine
– Valid health insurance is required for the program. You will be asked to upload your insurance card in the appropriate field.
– If you are experiencing issues with uploading documents, please contact CastleBranch or Complio directly.
– If you have questions about the process, e-mail email@example.com
The cost of the clinical clearance package/account is absorbed by City College (up to $300 value). However, students will be responsible for additional out-of-pocket medical expenses which are not directly covered by their individual insurance.
The clinical clearance process should be completed at your earliest convenience and no later than by the orientation date.