-Programs offered in Term A: A.S. Diagnostic Medical Sonography, A.S. Radiologic Technology, Paramedic Diploma.
-All other programs will use the TERM B calendar in Summer.
May 23: Sunday Classes begin
June 5: Saturday Last day of drop/add
Aug. 10 : Tuesday Quarter Ends
June 21: Monday Classes begin
June 27: Sunday Last day of drop/add
Sept. 3: Friday Quarter ends
Sept. 4-8: Break
HOLIDAYS (No Classes)
Jan. 18: Martin Luther King Day
Feb. 15: Presidents Day
April 1 – 2: Passover
April 4: Easter Sunday
May 17-18: Shavuot
May 31: Memorial Day
July 4-5: Independence Day
Sept. 6: Labor Day
Sept. 7-9 : Rosh Hashanah
Sept. 15 (pm)-16: Yom Kippur
Sept. 20 (pm), 21-22 and 27(pm), 28-29: Sukkot
Nov. 25 – 26: Thanksgiving
– The bookstore will be open on campus week 11 (buyback and sales) and week 1 (sales).
– The bookstore is available 24/7 at http://mybookstore.citycollege.edu
– Holiday class times may be made up on Fridays and/or Saturdays prior to the week of final exams.
– All EMS classes that occur on a Holiday will be made up.
– Holidays may not apply to clinical and externships.
– Campus hours may change – check the website for holiday hours.