City College is proud to provide easy access to voter information for our students, faculty and staff!

  1. To learn more about voter registration, including information on how to register in your State or Territory, you can visit https://vote.gov/.
  2. Learn more about military, overseas, and absentee voting, you can visit https://www.fvap.gov/.
  3. Learn more about the  Federal Post Card Application (FPCA), which allows students to register to vote and request an Absentee Ballot Request while abroad, and can be found at https://www.fvap.gov/fpca-privacy-notice.
  4. Thinking about becoming a volunteer? We encourage our faculty, staff and students to volunteer as poll workers. Please visit https://www.eac.gov/voters/become-poll-worker for more information.

"Democracy is based upon the conviction that there are extraordinary possibilities in ordinary people."
- Harry Emerson Fosdick