Wonder if you're a good fit for a career in healthcare?
Take our 2-minute quiz and find out!
associate of science in
emergency medical services
The City College EMS-AS program can covers general education to round out your degree. Students will also learn important communication skills that teach them how to interact with patients and how to perform under pressure. City College provides students with essential hands-on experience through labs and internships at local trauma centers, fire rescue departments, and ambulance services; experience that will help prepare them for the real world of EMS after graduation and certification.
Standards matter when it comes to educating students in the EMS field. The EMS Associate of Science program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org).
- Online/asynchronous format
- Financial Assistance to those who qualify
- Degree completion program to enhance the core accomplishments of the EMT and Paramedic Diploma programs
- Applicants must possess an active State Paramedic License or National State Paramedic Certification prior to the first day of class.
- If one does not possess an active State Paramedic License, they would have to first enroll into the Paramedic Diploma program. For more information click HERE.
EXPLORE THE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES PROGRAM RIGHT HERE!
explore the program
Take the next step
Request information about this program
WHAT IS EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES?
City College’s Associate of Science in Emergency Medical Services program is designed to provide students who possess an active Florida Paramedic Licenses with an opportunity to earn their Associate’s Degree. This program is comprised of strictly general education courses needed to graduate with an Associate Degree in EMS. In doing so, graduates can propel their careers into higher level positions.
IS A CAREER IN emergency medical services RIGHT FOR YOU? FIND OUT!
JOIN US FOR OUR VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSION
APRIL 4TH AT 5PM
Applicants should read the Paramedic Technical Standards from D.O.T./ADA Compliance before submitting an application.
Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs
25400 US Highway 19 N., Suite 158 | Clearwater, FL 33763
727-210-2350 | www.caahep.org
8301 Lakeview Parkway, Suite 111-312 | Rowlett TX 75088
(214) 703-8445 | FAX (214) 703-8992 | www.coaemsp.org
FIND OUT HOW OUR EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DEGREE PROGRAM
CAN HELP YOU REACH YOUR ACADEMIC GOALS