Please join City College in welcoming the Private Investigations Department guest speaker on February 6th 2019 at 10:30am in room #206.
Ms. Blades is a former Military Police Specialist, Sworn Police Officer for Miami and a current Accident Investigator for Miles, Moss and Associates.
Ms. Blades field of expertise includes: – Imaging data from airbag control modules (black boxes) of various vehicles;
- Analyzing the black box speed and delta-V data and applying that data to reconstruction of an accident;
- Using reconstruction techniques to determine pre-, at- and post-crash behavior of vehicles involved in an accident;
- Inspecting, documenting and photographing vehicles and accident sites;
- Creation of at-scene diagrams;
- Conducting simulations of accidents for analysis;
- Locating and meeting with witnesses and obtaining sworn statements;
- Researching crash history and other public documents;
- Obtaining, analyzing, and comparing construction plans including maintenance of traffic plans to actual MOT setup to determine deficiencies;
- Gathering and analyzing other types of engineering data [traffic studies, material testing, etc];
- Creating computer diagrams using Crash Zone;
- Collaborating with experts in other fields;
- Working on case strategy, assisting in deposition preparation, creating questions and exhibits to be used in the depositions of opposing parties and experts.
9300 S. Dadeland Blvd., Miami, FL, 33156