How Does It Work?
- First, get in touch with us. It’s easy- we’re on social media, chat, text and all other channels!
- An admissions representative will speak with you and answer all your questions.
- Then, you’ll have a personal interview with a member of the Admissions Department. They’ll show you around and go over the program and enrollment information with you, your family and friends.
- Your Admissions representative will personally assist you with the necessary paperwork.
- Next, we’ll go into the Financial Aid Department and have a private discussion with our scholarships and FAFSA experts.
- Eligible students must meet the criteria listed under Entrance Requirements. Non-US citizens and permanent residents must submit a copy of their I-94 or permanent resident document.
- There is NO FEE required to apply.
- To be admitted to a selected field of study, you will need to take an assessment and meet placement standards.
- As a transfer student, you should request that an official transcript of grades from your previous school(s) be sent directly to the Admissions Department at your campus of choice.
- Finally, if you have already taken the GED exam and passed, please submit a copy of satisfactory performance on the exam to the Admissions Department.
Please call the Admissions Department at any of the City College campuses for an appointment, or fill out our Request Information form.