The College is located at 2000 W. Commercial Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The classrooms, labs, and administrative offices occupy 28,500 square feet of an air-conditioned building. Parking is available to students. Classrooms are intentionally designed to limit the number of students per room so that maximum personal attention can be given to each student.
Instruction is enhanced through the use of sophisticated supplies and equipment. Computer courses are taught on Intel based Computers. Keyboarding skills are taught on IBM Compatibles. In addition, the college teaches the use of transcribers. Special labs have been developed to simulate actual working conditions for the Medical Assisting, EMS, Surgical Tech, Anesthesia Tech, and Broadcasting students. Private Investigator students train with 35mm cameras and video camcorders.
Programs Offered In Fort Lauderdale
- Accounting (Bachelor of Science)
- Anesthesia Technology
- Emergency Medical Services
- Health Care Administration (Bachelor of Science)
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Office Administration
- Private Investigation Services
- Project Management (Bachelor of Science)
- Surgical Technology
2000 W. Commercial Blvd. Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309