Both our Fort Lauderdale & Miami campuses will be collecting donations for the victims of Hurricane Dorian.
FORT LAUDERDALE DROP OFF:
Below is a list of items requested by the Government of the Bahamas. Please drop off donations upstairs in student services.
Donations will be brought to Fire Station #87 – Chris Chung’s station.
- Canned food and manual can openers
- Personal hygiene items (tissues, toothpaste, toothbrushes, towels, feminine hygiene products, soap, shampoo, razors, etc.)
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, mops, brooms, garbage bags, sponges)
- Baby supplies (formula, bottles, diapers, wipes, baby food)
- Flashlights and Batteries
- DEET free mosquito repellent
- Cooking utensils
- Disposable plates, cups, eating utensils
- First aid kits (bandages, gauze and tape)
- Pet food
MIAMI CAMPUS DROP OFF:
Drop off items at our City College Miami campus at 9300 South Dadeland Blvd., Suite 200 by 9/12/19. We will then deliver to one of the sites coordinated with the Bahamian government:
Essentials Requested include:
- Canned goods
- Mosquito spray
- First Aid supplies
- Sleeping Bags
- Utensils/paper products
- Non-perishable food
- Baby items
- Baby food
If we all do a little, we can make a big impact.
Thank you in advance for your generosity! We are CITY COLLEGE STRONG.