* LIMITED SEATING* Make sure to RSVP to the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/253985738812459/
The Family & Friends CPR Course teaches the lifesaving skills of adult Hands-Only CPR, adult CPR with breaths, child CPR with breaths, adult and child AED use, infant CPR, and mild and severe airway block for adults, children, and infants. Skills are taught in a dynamic group environment using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which provides students with the most hands-on CPR practice time possible.
March 16, 2019
Session 1: 10:00am – 12:00pm
Session 2: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
– Active choking response and treatment
– Designed to be taught in a dynamic “practice-while-watching” learning environment
– Ideal course for community groups, new parents, grandparents, babysitters and other populations in the community
– The course is provided free of charge to members of the community. A participation certificate is available for participants of the course.
– Designed to be taught in a 2 hour time frame