Attention Students, it’s time to apply for Financial Aid!
All students must re-apply for financial aid by submitting the 2017-2018 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Priority for grants & scholarships will be given to students who complete 2017-2018 FAFSA prior to May 2017.
- Apply for a FSAID and password .Both parents and students need a FSAID and password to sign electronically.
- Before mailing your federal income tax return each year, be sure to make and keep a copy.
- Complete your FAFSA at home or come to one of the financial aid workshops that will be announced on campus.
- Be sure to file early to meet all deadlines.
- The Federal School Code for City College campuses in Fort Lauderdale, Gainesville, Miami, Hollywood, and Online is 016839.
- The Federal School Code for City College campus in Altamonte Springs (Orlando) is 030799.