To request an official copy of your transcripts:
- Print and fill out the "Transcript Request Form"
- Mail it with a check or money order of $5.00 per transcript payable to "City College" Send to "Student Account Services" of the campus you attended. See campus addresses here.
- The first transcript request is free and subsequent requests are $5.00 per transcript
- Payments can also be made in person in cash or by credit at the Students Accounts Office
- No request will be processed unless all City College holds (financial, medical, etc.) have been fulfilled
- Requests will be processed in 7-10 business days in the order received
- Delays may occur for archived records (pre-1995) and during peak periods
- Requests without a payment will not be processed until payment is received
- Transcripts may be ordered by or released to a third party only with prior written authorization from the student (inclusion of a copy of photo identification with signature that accompanies the request)
- Service turnaround times are related to processing only
- All transcripts are sent out via regular U.S. Postal Service
If you are a student, graduate or have previously attended City College unofficial transcripts are available in MyPortal at no charge.
- Login to "MyPortal" (if you haven't created an account follow these instructions)
- Click on "ACADEMICS > Degree Audit"
- Click on "Unofficial Transcript" under "Reports"