1. Practical, relevant degree programs: Our career-focused programs will provide you with the skills and abilities that are in high demand in the workplace
2. Accreditation: City College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
3. Hands-on training: You’ll get valuable, real-world experience working with a variety of equipment in our state-of-the-industry labs
4. Up-to-date curriculum: City College offers an up-to-date curriculum developed with industry input that will equip you with the resources to succeed in an ever-changing marketplace
5. Small classes: City College’s small classes ensure personalized attention for each student
6. Tutorial assistance: We’ll offer you plenty of resources to help you succeed in your studies, including free tutorial assistance from your instructors
7. Instructors who are industry professionals: You’ll learn from dedicated instructors with extensive experience in the fields in which they teach.
8. Job placement assistance: City College’s Office of Career Services offers ongoing career assistance to students and graduates
9. Flexible class schedules: Our flexible day and evening classes fit your busy lifestyle, allowing you to focus on education while balancing work and family responsibilities
10. Preparing you for success: At City College, we’ll prepare you for a rewarding new career in less time than traditional colleges